Dates and registration: Click here!
- Guided snowshoe hikes in Meransen, Rodeneck, Terenten and Vals
Well equipped you can walk through snowy valleys, mountain pastures or fair winter forests. You can discover the beautiful winter landscape choosing your own track. Snow shoes are suitable for (almost) anyone and any age group. Experience this special way of walking.
- Ski mountaineering with our mountain guide
- Night ski tour to the Gitschhütte hut
mountain hut open until 10 pm
- Sellaronda – guided ski tour.
The unique “Sellaronda” ski tour runs over the four Dolomite passes around the Sella massif.
- Guided torchlight hike at the Großberghütte hut in Meransen, Altfasstal
- Llama and Alpaca trekking in Meransen
The unforgettable family experience with the 14 llamas and alpacas from the Hinterwalderhof.
- Horse-drawn carriage ride in Meransen
- Visit to the Gatscher cheese dairy farm
Everything from forage cultivation to rearing calves and from livestock husbandry to delicious dairy products like yogurt, butter and cheese.
- Full Moon Dinner on the Rodenecker Lüsner Alp
Guided night walk to the Oberhauser hut an Roner hut with a special dinner.
Dates and Registration: Click here!
Registration by 4:30 p.m. on the previous day unless otherwise specified.
For information and registration please contact your hotel reception or the info points in the Ski & Holiday Area Gitschberg Jochtal & Natz-Schabs.
Bringing suitable equipment (trekking boots, rain protection etc.) is recommended with each hike. Participation at your own risk.
Minimum number of participants: 4 adults or 5 children aged 5 to 14. A
ctivities available for a limited number of participants.
Subject to change without notice.