A church was first mentioned around 1180 and was rebuilt in 1431. After the construction work was completed, it was dedicated to Saint Ursula and the Three Virgins. The church features a pointed bell tower with round-arched windows. The polygonal apse is decorated on the outside with a 16th-century fresco depicting Saint Christopher, the patron saint of travellers and pilgrims. In the water below are figures and mythical creatures playing bells, flutes and small drums. In 1630, a clock was added to the bell tower. Restoration work was carried out in 1643, and a new window was opened. In 1777, the nave was rebuilt and the vault decorated with frescoes by Johann Mitterwurzer. Towards the end of the 18th century, the new sacristy was built. The choir is dominated by a fresco of the Holy Trinity, while Saint Ursula, depicted on the front of the triumphal arch, looks towards the nave and is framed by the Annunciation to Mary and the Flight into Egypt. The main fresco depicts Doubting Thomas, surrounded by the Four Doctors of the Church.
Above the gallery is a depiction of Saint Cecilia, patron saint of church singers, painted by J. Pescoller.
The Baroque side altars depict the Crucifixion and Saint Ursula with five virgins.
The cross to the left of the altar dates back to the plague epidemic of the 17th century.