The church was first mentioned in 1397. The present-day building dates from 1808–1810 and still preserves part of the polygonal presbytery and the foundations of the 14th-century bell tower. The rectangular bell tower is crowned with an onion dome resting on an octagonal upper section. Inside the church, the barrel vault is decorated with frescoes by Plazidus Altmutter. The choir vault depicts the Holy Trinity. The altar is adorned with a Neo-Gothic bas-relief of Saint Martin.