The Gitschberg Jochtal Ski & Almen region does not only attract grown-ups. Our little guests as well look forward to great attractions
, varied fun in the snow and a winter holiday filled with surprises. A constant companion along the way is Gimmy, the perky groundhog
, who accompanies children on ski course and in the ski kindergarten and cheerfully supports them. With his skis and well protected by helmet and ski goggles, Gimmy always rocks up where he is needed. This way, newcomers playfully learn how to safely ski, while parents can enjoy the sunny slopes without worries. The certified ski schools
in the skiing area offer multi-facetted and individually tailored programmes. Your family holidays in the South Tyrolean Gitschberg Jochtal skiing region will thus surely have something on offer for everyone.
When spending family holidays in the Gitschberg Jochtal skiing resort the following features await you:
- Sunny, child-friendly slopes
- Certified ski schools with skiing instructors trained to meet children's needs.
- Pre-Christmas classes on weekends ensure that your kids can already ski the slopes in your Christmas holidays.
- The Zwergele Winterwelt in Meransen offers 3 magic carpets, a tubing track, slides, swings and various didactic tools suited to playfully learn how to ski.
- The new children's world at the Nesselbahn exit comes with magic carpet, smaller practice grounds as well as various playing offers.
- Bambino Club in Vals:
Here, two worlds merge allowing children to learn how to ski in a playful way. Time at the playing and animation area is combined with the ski lessons. The Kinderland is a separate area. There are 4 magic carpets (conveyors) with a total length of 160 metres, the Bambino-Express (a motor sled with trailer), a Bambino tent, a tubing track, a bunging tunnel and many didactic tools. This way, the ski course is guaranteed to be great fun for our little guests.