- Liability insurance covering damage to third parties is compulsory and can be taken out on site.
- Helmets are compulsory for all minors when engaging in common winter sports such as skiing, snowboarding, telemark and freestyle skiing, and tobogganing.
- Alcohol on the slopes: skiing under the influence of alcohol (please refer to the Italian highway code, which sets the legal limit at 0.05% BAC) or other intoxicants is forbidden.
- Respect for others
A skier or snowboarder must behave in such a way that he does not endanger or prejudice others.
- Control of speed and skiing or snowboarding
A skier or snowboarder must move in control. He must adapt his speed and manner of skiing or snowboarding to his personal ability and to the prevailing conditions of terrain, snow and weather as well as to the density of traffic.
- Choice of route
A skier or snowboarder coming from behind must choose his route in such a way that he does not endanger skiers or snowboarders ahead.
A skier or snowboarder may overtake another skier or snowboarder above or below and to the right or to the left provided that he leaves enough space for the overtaken skier or snowboarder to make any voluntary or involuntary movement.
- Entering, starting and moving upwards
A skier or snowboarder entering a marked run, starting again after stopping or moving upwards on the slopes must look up and down the slopes that he can do so without endangering himself or others.
- Stopping on the piste
Unless absolutely necessary, a skier or snowboarder must avoid stopping on the piste in narrow places or where visibility is restricted. After a fall in such a place, a skier or snowboarder must move clear of the piste as soon as possible.
- Climbing and descending on foot
A skier or snowboarder either climbing or descending on foot must keep to the side of the piste.
- Respect for signs and markings
A skier or snowboarder must respect all signs and markings.
At accidents, every skier or snowboarder is duty bound to assist.
Every skier or snowboarder and witness, whether a responsible party or not, must exchange names and addresses following an accident.
IN THE EVENT OF ACCIDENT, HOPING THAT THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN: THE SLOPE RESCUE IS TO BE INFORMED AT THE NEXT LIFT STATION